Step One: Duplicate This Page
1. Go to Pages.
2. Hover over the title of this page.
3. Click the black, circular gear icon.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the pop up window.
5. Click “DUPLICATE PAGE.”
6. Assign the name of your gallery to the duplicated page.
Step Two: Add Images to the Gallery
There is an empty gallery set up below the sample gallery that is ready for your images.
1. Hover over Gallery and click “EDIT” in the pop up bar.
2. Scroll to the end of the image list.
3. Click “Upload Images.”
4. Assign titles to the images using the directions outlined below in the sample gallery.
Final Step: Delete These Instructions and Sample Gallery
1. Hover over the sample gallery below.
2. Click the trash can symbol that highlights red in the Gallery pop up bar.
3. Hover over each of the three text boxes that contain these instructions (including this one).
4. Click the trash can symbol that highlights red in the Text pop up bar.